Sunday, 23 June 2013
IC - 33 ENGLISH MOCK TEST - 3 :
1. The Test contains 50 questions to be attempted in one hour duration.
2. For all correct answers a candidate obtains 50 marks. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
3. For every question, four alternative options have been given on the computer screen. The fifth option is “I am not attempting this question” while the correct answer is amongst the first four alternatives.
4. The candidate must ‘Mouse-click’ the alternative he feels appropriate/correct. The said alternative will be highlighted and shall be treated as the answer given by the candidate for the question. In case the candidate does not wish to attempt the question then he must ‘Mouse-click’ the fifth option i.e. “I am not attempting this question”.
5. After all the 50 questions are attempted, the candidate must click on “DONE” button at the bottom of the question paper to submit the questions. Once “DONE” button is clicked the answers are saved in the computer automatically.
6. The candidate can make changes in their choice of alternative only before clicking the “DONE” button. To move back and forth between the questions candidates can use the ‘scroll bar’. To recheck the answers, after attempting all the questions, click on the “Go Back” button.
7. After the expiry of one hour, the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. The answers of the candidate would be saved automatically by the computer system even if he has not clicked the “DONE” button on the screen.
8. Score-Card/Result sheet will be displayed after a candidate submits the questions. The said Score-Card/Result sheet shall be printed and handed over to the sponsoring institute immediately after the examination is over. However, the Certificate of Passing the examination would be sent to him directly by post from the Institute.
9. The candidates are provided with a back up sheet by the Test Administrator. This may be used in case there is a power failure or the computer shuts down due to some technical reason. The back-up sheet must be handed over to the Test Administrator once the examination is over. The candidates would be compensated for any time loss due to power or system failure subject to the direction of the Test Aministrator.
10. The candidates have been given “Practice Test Questions” for practice purpose before they start answering the “Examination Questions”.
11. The candidates may ask the Test Administrator their doubts or questions only before the commencement of the test. No query shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
12. The candidates are requested to follow the instructions of the “Test Administrator” carefully. If any candidate does not follow the Instructions/rules, it would be treated as a case of misconduct/adoption of unfair means and such candidate would be liable for debarment from appearing at the examinations for a period as decided by the Institute.